Monday, March 16, 2009

Malay Dance Camp

It was okay. Quite fun. But the Night walk didn't scare me much. Just the photoshopped photo. Hahaha. Practices were really tiring and everything. Cause we didn't sleep very early. Lol. And homework is PILINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG. So angry.
As much as i really want to do well for SYF and improve on all my steps and everything, i think my studies are somehow very important too. There's simply too many practices and so little time for me to concentrate on my studies and even study a little bit. And it's like, i have so many church stuff too. Sigh. It's time to slow down and look up to God for strength before i run out of battery. Hahaha.
I may have a million activities and homework and practices, but that doesn't cause me to waver. Cause i have Christ and a God i can look up to for guidance and strength whom i know will always be there for me. That is my assurance.
I shall go do Biology now. I'll take things one step at a time.


16 Mar 09, 17:21
Xiu: Hello my darling! How are you? JC life seems busy. Keep hanging in there kay? I love you xx
Charmaine: I'm fine i think! hahaha. It's SUPER busy! I will. Hanging by a thread. Hahaha. Praying for you too dear! LOVELOVELOVE!
15 Mar 09, 11:29
lizhu: hello! (: im smart huh, i found this!
Charmaine: OH ME OH MY. HOW YOU FIND?!
14 Mar 09, 23:25
shairah: hello :D haha!
Charmaine: HELLO! :D ALEX ALL THE WAY!
14 Mar 09, 06:10
bina: BTW CHARMAINE I AM LAUGHING AT HANKYUNG'S HAIR!
14 Mar 09, 06:10
bina: WENHUI YOU THEN WEIRD.
Charmaine: YA. I AGREE. AND I SAW MY BELOVED'S HAIR. IT'S SO HORRRRRRRRRRIBLE! WHAT DID THEY DO TO HIM?!
12 Mar 09, 19:53
wen: but im not stupid! Charmaine+Bina= WEIRD
Charmaine: WHAT WEIRD. YOU STRANGE.
9 Mar 09, 19:18
lingying: i can literally flunk maths with them(: hahaha so now i'm like trying to get a tutor for myself!D:
Charmaine: Yes! I know. I don't like tutors that can't teach. So annoying.
8 Mar 09, 22:57
LuzLuz: HEYYY! GOT PEOPLE TAGGING OKAY!:D
Charmaine: Aww. So sweet huh. Thanks dude :)

Blank stares at blank pages.