Friday, April 3, 2009

Council

I'm really sorry about not posting any sooner. Really no time! But here's an update of life so far:

I'm shortlisted for Council. So much things to do. I feel so crammed up suddenly.

Malay dance SYF is just next wednesday. I think we're ready. I hope we are. Gold with honours please. All the hard work and effort. Please don't go to waste. For that moment on stage, we have trained so hard.

Homework and tests. How much far am i lagging behind? Can i ever catch up?

What am i gonna do after jc? I need to plan for my future now.

But first and foremost, i need to find a picture of me. Oh dear.

Very very tired. Seems like i can't function on 5 hours of sleep a day.

I will and must complete all homework today.

And i know if it's the Lord's Will, He'll sustain me.


29 Mar 09, 13:17
lizhu: 1000N whatever its unit is haha
29 Mar 09, 13:17
lizhu: i'll give you a hug which accounts to 1000J of strength : D
Charmaine: Hahaha. Yay! Thanks Lizhu! I LOVE YOU! :) I'll miss you when you guys leave :(
26 Mar 09, 14:55
shan: You can do it (: look to Him for strength, and to me as your forever patient listening ear! ILY.
Charmaine: Aww! Thanks! But i'm your listening ear too okay!
25 Mar 09, 21:30
alethea: as a good choice. bahhhhhhhhhhhh okay see you soon (i hope) :)))))
25 Mar 09, 21:29
alethea: hey charmainezzzz long time to see and talk HAHAAAHAHA and laugh anyways you are so optimistic and hopeful (if they dont mean the same thing already) i admire your cheerfulness!! ib sucks btw so njc w
Charmaine: It does? Charmaine Pek is running for Council right? Vote for her! hahaha. And i'll try to be more optimistic this time round. Regrets doesn't take me anywhere. Hahaha.
22 Mar 09, 14:44
kristel: HEY CHARM MISS YOU
Charmaine: I MISS YOU TOO!
20 Mar 09, 16:31
JAY: CHARMAINNN!EEE!! wo ai ni! to infinity and beyondddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd!! =] figures
Charmaine: Aww. Thanks Jay :) Wo ai ni back too! HAHAHA.
19 Mar 09, 04:28
bina: hows life btw?
19 Mar 09, 04:28
bina: i dont know what they did. SO FUNNY WHAT.
Charmaine: Hahaha. Who is they? SuJu? VERY BAD HAIR DAY FOR ALL OF THEM LA! Tsk. Hahaha. Ruin my Hankyung's hair. Life is STRESSFUL.
18 Mar 09, 21:37
lizhu: haha charmaine ive my ways. anw hang in there ok! i know its alot of prac im super tired too, just three more weeks! :D
Charmaine: YOU STALK ME RIGHT. I KNOW. HAHAHA. JUST A FEW MORE DAYS NOW!

Do you see the glass half full, or half empty?