Monday, April 20, 2009

Tests!

Ooo. I haven't been posting for a super long time. Hahaha. Way too busy. Finally! Campaigning week is over. Hahaha. Enough of waking up at 5:30am! And no more red tie + ugly name tags which cost me 50 cent. Darn it. But i do realise that the other council candidates are awfully nice people :) I like them all. Hahaha. Might have to board next week if i get into Council. Results out on Wednesday. Elects camp on Friday. NH Speech Day on Friday too. And there'll be a 410 outing. I miss them all :(

Two tests coming up this week. Gases on Wednesday and Biology Lecture test on Cellular Functions + Enzymes.

Did NAPFA 5 stations today. Well, actually 4 excluding 2.4 run. Which i just need to get a C and then i can get my gold :D Heh.

I miss Malay Dance. Like a lot a lot. But we're starting next week again :) So i can't wait to see everybody after what seemed like eternity but is in fact just 2 weeks. But it's a good 2 weeks to catch up on homework and all. And sleep more. So i'll stop falling asleep in Chemistry tutorials.

Okay. Inequalities and Chemical bonding are beckoning to me now. Sigh.


20 Apr 09, 00:34
Someone: Did you meant, "I could hardly BREATHE"?
Charmaine: Hahaha! Yeah i do. But i'm too lazy to correct it now =p But thanks for pointing it out! :)
18 Apr 09, 09:35
Rainbow: <3>
Charmaine: Heart back!
16 Apr 09, 00:34
quyen: hi,hi! you also have a blog, seems that all MD dancers have
Charmaine: Hahaha. So do you have one too? We're "IN" people what!
15 Apr 09, 23:01
xiang: I HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON! and i hate homework too. ):
Charmaine: YES. I WANT TO SEE YOU. SPEECH DAY? Homework stinks like Kristel :(
15 Apr 09, 19:04
ter: jiaYou charm! christ-in-you!
Charmaine: Thanks Ter :) Christ in you too!
14 Apr 09, 21:38
lingying: wow congrats!:D
Charmaine: Thanks! How's your relationship with maths so far!
13 Apr 09, 17:04
Tom: www.iloveyou9425.blogspot.com is my blog if you want to view, blogskin not nice though. Kk see ya!
13 Apr 09, 17:04
Tom: Hihi! I am Tommy for short is Tom haha. Haiz went to Samantha's blog, then Giolo's and finally yours haha, anyway tag tag!
Charmaine: Hahah. Hello! The blogskin's okay. Just a tad feminine.
13 Apr 09, 01:32
The Nameless: congrats on the Malay dance honors. considering performing solo at vibe? or maybe the next musical...if there will be one...
Charmaine: Hahaha! No thank you! There most likely wouldn't be a musical i think. I heard it's replaced by some other big production. Got any insider's information? ;)
12 Apr 09, 22:05
April: charmaine i miss you we should talk soon :(
Charmaine: Yes we should :( Speech day!
11 Apr 09, 21:52
lizhu: yay mon is arriving soon! its the first time i dont hate mondays : D
Charmaine: I AGREE WHOLEHEARTEDLY! But i tripped i think. Heh!
11 Apr 09, 02:28
Giolo: congrats :D
Charmaine: THANKS!
10 Apr 09, 11:55
Matt: proud of ya! :)
Charmaine: Thanks daddddy :)
9 Apr 09, 22:45
aika: YAYNESS! You won?? That's amazing! Congratulations, you deserve every bit of it. Teach me more moves soon, alright?
Charmaine: Hahah. Not exactly won but something like that! I will i will! CHURCH CAMP. YOU MUST GO OKAY AUNTY.
9 Apr 09, 17:15
LuzLuz: im sure she willingly supports arsenal! haha. she has taste man
Charmaine: I'm sure i do have taste. HAHAH. I always do.
9 Apr 09, 02:34
jiahao: stupid luzerne cheng, stop promoting your stupid team and psychoing my mushroom!
Charmaine: HAHAHA.
7 Apr 09, 23:08
LuzLuz: see, four tags in a day:D
7 Apr 09, 23:08
LuzLuz: now, u have to make a post all about arsenal!:D
7 Apr 09, 23:08
LuzLuz: ok CHARMAINE! hahah
5 Apr 09, 21:09
LuzLuz: hey! thanks for the cheer! haha. and credit me for the slogan!:D
Charmaine: You're welcome and i'm lazy! Hahahah. A POST ON ARSENAL? Unless you do one on how much you love Super Junior or some random Korean band first!
5 Apr 09, 17:26
Matt: Hello lovely! :) Its been awhile! I miss you so! Anyways, Dont give up even though the going gets tough ok? :)
Charmaine: I miss you too! And i won't give up! I know that you're praying for me right? Because i'm praying for you too :)

If sneezing meant that you missed someone, then you'll be sneezing for eternity.