Thursday, July 2, 2009

CTs

To be posting 3 times a day. Should figure that i must be that bored huh.

Anyways, i figured i should talk about CTs. I mean, i was stressing about it, moaning about it and basically, going crazy about it. It went pretty okay i guess. For someone who studied maybe about 2 days before the exams? Yeah. LOL. But i guess it's during this period of time that i really trust God. It was amazing. Almost as if this CTs were like a trial of some sort. Academic-wise. Hahaha. But yeah. It was a trial for me. I haven't studied and all and i totally lacked focus. All i could think about was Children's Camp and all that jazz. And then i decided to get Eunice to go Vibe on Saturday, i was like, i must be going crazy to go to Vibe just two days before my exams. But i thank God i brought her. She enjoyed herself a lot and was saying how nice our Uth people are. To Eunice: They're nice to newcomers only. Look at the way they treat me! HAHAHA. Kidding. So anyway, after she left, i stayed on. And i was really waiting for my fish. It then hit me how much i didn't study the whole day and it was almost as if i had wasted the whole day. I was going nuts. Hence the intense studying for Biology. But i really couldn't focus. I can't help going to Vibe and not helping. It irritates me somehow. LOL. Like, i can't just go there and play and talk and not serve. It's just not me. So when Jiahao wanted me to stay to help pack up, i agreed rather readily. I don't know what's going on in my mind but i told myself, if i honoured God, He will definitely honour me. So holding on to that promise, i stayed on to help clean up. I did what i could and left as soon as i could. I was very scared about being unable to finish studying what i planned to finish that day.
Sunday came and i was a wreck. I rushed home after 1st service to rest and to start work immediately. It was more fruitful i guess. And i manage to finish studying for Econs (which was the first paper) by 2am. And somehow, i had this burden to go read up on a particular chapter and made sure that i learnt it well and memorise the important points. The next day i just prayed and when i saw the question paper, i was utterly speechless. That very topic actually came out! I had a shock and i was ecstatic. Literally.
Then it actually dawned onto me. Many times we think that exams and tests are too minor things to ask God to help you and show you what to study. And yet He can show us how great He is. After all, He's the one that created everything you're being tested about now, and the person who actually set the paper ;) When you ask God to show you what to study He will really show you what to study.
He is great and mighty. Never ever forget that. Lose your focus on Him, and you'll lose focus on everything else.

Jeremiah 33:3 "Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew (show) thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not."

Hold on to that promise. And open your mouths wide, knowing He'll definitely fill it up.