Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tired.

Drained. Tired. Sleepy. Homework. Project Work. Grad Night.

Oh God please help me. Before i drown in stress and die of emotional haemorrhage.
I'm psychic. Lately. Especially in songs. And i feel like a shell, empty inside. I don't know what's pushing me on. Sometimes it feels like i'm a person trapped in this machine thing. And there's this two holes that allow me to see what's going on outside. Luckily this machine has this cheerful programme. It's a really good cover. But inside, i feel so trapped. There's so much work stacked around me. But i can't do it. Cause it's not by my strength but His. Still learning how to depend on Him in all ways i guess.

Time is something i desperately need. Homework undone. Lack of sleep. Headaches. I don't know what i want anymore. What i'm doing. Why am i doing what i'm doing. I decide to question my decisions and decide it's better not to. Cause i'm so confused. Why is there this wall that wouldn't go away.

I can't be bothered anymore. Ruin everything we worked hard for. Cause it ain't my business.