Wednesday, May 27, 2009

All about the chem quiz.

Why am i blogging now? Idk too.

So to all you people out there who have school tomorrow, HAHAHAHA!
Cause i'm gonna sleep in and then study and do that stupid chem quiz.

I need to pass that.
Desperately.

Saturday: Had full dress for SISC on saturday. It was alright.
Vibe was fun with 6 primary school guys. They are still as childish (if not worse) as ever. But it was a good time. And they so wanna come again because of all the free food available!

Sunday: Got my Yak Pak. Not the backpack one. Shoulder bag. Love it. And love my cousins for walking everywhere with me to get it. I want more outings/shoppings/swimming sessions! :) Lovelovelove.

Monday: Went out with Newbies. Not everyone though. Eunice, Shairah, Aqilah, Saiful and Quyen (So not a Newbie). Quyen says i have a shopping talent. Yay. I love shopping. And i made a list on sunday when out with my cousins. So i bought almost everything on my list! Except that ring from Diva. And we made such a stupid mistake. We were at Heeren and didn't know where Cineleisure was. We walked with Eunice back to Orchard MRT and took the MRT to Somerset. Only to discover, Heeren was right in front of Cineleisure! AHH. I wanted to shoot myself. That's like, 55 cents for a stupid lesson on directions. I told you guys Somerset was the other way! But nvm. Let's comfort in the thought that we were actually helping Eunice find her way to Orchard MRT or else she'll get lost. This time in a literal sense.

Tuesday: Last SYF dance performance. We're never gonna do that dance again. I'm gonna miss it. Seriously. Even though i still think i look pregnant tree or whatever. But i enjoyed every second of it. From preparing for it to the finishing pose. We ended with a bang (caused by thinking because he dropped his plate to make this more "memorable"). I'll always remember how the Newbies had to learn sets and we were practising oh-so-hard. Then came FT which i'll always remember how i suffered because of Li Zhu and Gwen mercilessly pushing me against the hall wall causing me to scream and burst into tears. How we went out on random occasions for Golden Rooster or Pizza Hut (and the fact that i was 20 minutes earlier than the organizers). It was a good 3 months with you guys. And because we saw each other for so long (i think i saw you all for more hours than i see my mum), bonds were forged and hearts were knitted together. We worked hard for our common goal and succeeded brilliantly. Our ultimate victory together as a team. A team of amazing dancers. It's not just about the dance. Most importantly, it's the dancers. What attracts me the most is the heart of every single dancer. How we really conquered all the obstacles(plates) and really came through for each other. And how we slowly grew to love every member and this dance group. I'll really miss the seniors. All 7 girls and 1 guy/uncle. Hahaha. How they sacrificed their time to come down for practices instead of mugging for A levels or something. And even with failing grades (like Gwen's chem test. Ahem.), they still came and the passion was there. I hope the next generation, which is us, can live up to that. To continue that burning passion for Malay Dance.

ILMD! :) Forever and always.


CHURCH CAMP IS COMING. Who cares if Malaysia has swine flu. Can't wait. I shiver at the thought of how much fun we'll have! Not just playing around but spending time with God's people and with God (most impt!) :D This is gonna be SOOO great! Yay.


26 May 09, 00:48
wkb: hi sister!
Charmaine: Hahah. Hello! What's wkb!
24 May 09, 17:22
xiang: and wat u mean have i gotten the tickets. i din tink of the tickets. LOL
24 May 09, 17:22
xiang: lol we cant go out on the 5th anymore. kat will be sad. we need to plan a diff date!!
Charmaine: So what now! I'm lost!
22 May 09, 23:23
Jessica: HEYHEY. had fun on the bus when we bused home. stupid crazy bus driver was freaking us out. takecare! :D
Charmaine: Hello :) I had fun on the bus too! Hahah. Insane drivers are disasters on the road. You take care too love :)
22 May 09, 18:43
jiN: NOOOOOOOO. holidays T.T that's like our common test period.
Charmaine: HAHAHA. SAD.
21 May 09, 22:34
lizhu: yay now it doesnt matter cause im linked too (: i wasnt linked at first so yeah it matters alot!
Charmaine: Hahaha. Okay! :)

Our last dance. Or is it?