Thursday, May 21, 2009

MSN :(

Oh dear. My MSN wouldn't work. And it's just for my email! Ah. I'm so angry. Stupid thing.

It feels like it's the holidays already! With all the short days and no-homework-due. I'm such an utter slacker. Blah. And i've already got my shopping schedule out! How awesome right. Hahaha. Can't wait. First shopping trip this Sunday :) And tentative primary school dinner at Vibe! I hope they all can make it. Then it'll be so fun :D


20 May 09, 19:59
Weiqingg: HELLOO :DDDD
Charmaine: HELLO!
19 May 09, 17:41
Jiawennn': relink, thanks, http://rainbow-superlicious.blogspot.com
Charmaine: Okay!
16 May 09, 12:43
glenda: GHOST WHISPERER!:D
Charmaine: I like the show too!
12 May 09, 19:01
xiang: GET WELL BEFORE 5TH JUNE MAN!! rest and drink more water n think of me! (:
Charmaine: Hahaha. Okay okay! Have you gotten the tickets? :)
10 May 09, 22:20
Rainbow: Not anyways >_>
10 May 09, 22:19
Rainbow: by the way*
10 May 09, 22:19
Rainbow: Why hello there <3 Love Story is an amazing song anyway XD
Charmaine: Aww. Hello :) I love that song too!
10 May 09, 08:52
eunice: HEEHEE HAHA i'm going crazy! LOVE LOVE!
Charmaine: You ARE ALREADY crazy :)
9 May 09, 21:08
xteam :): hello! pls link us :D thanks!
Charmaine: LINKED!
9 May 09, 18:14
Luzerne: http://www.seab.gov.sg/SEAB/oLevel/syllabusSchool.html
Charmaine: So what are you gonna do with this?!
9 May 09, 17:00
xiang: YES YES! we can go out before kat's dance performance! ARE U GOING? its on the 5th june! a friday. (:
Charmaine: I'LL TRYYYY! GO OUT WHERE?!
9 May 09, 16:15
lizhu: why is lissya linked! gosh
Charmaine: HAHAHA. WHY NOT!
8 May 09, 23:23
quyen: i m blur and each of you gave me a different definition. now i even more blur? :(
8 May 09, 23:23
quyen: i m blur and each of you gave me a different definition. now i even more blur? :(
Charmaine: HAHAH. YOU'RE ALWAYS LOST ANYWAY =p THANKS FOR THE TIE!

I want my MSN to work. Boo.