Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Church Camp + Wedding

I really should be doing Math now. I'm so screwed.

Church camp
It was awesome. You know. Just spending time with church friends. I really miss all that especially when school starts.
Room 1312 is love. Roomies are love! (I'm the first photo, Bao's the second, Shan's the third.)
Prayer group is love too. The sermons were really fun and entertaining. So that made me stay awake even though i was really tired sometimes. And yet it was always so true and it always just seems to be the one i need that day. Coach rides are tres fun and having the guys as our neighbours were great because that meant food and cards and stuff. Lots of things were happening in camp. There was the birthday celebration and the midnight suppers. The shopping trip (which i couldn't go cause i was sick) and the ever-showing Totally Spies on Disney Channel. High School Musical played on one of the days and Bao and I were just screaming our lungs out. This was an interesting camp overall. I enjoyed myself. And the whole accountability thing is fab cause now we all know there are 5 people out there praying for you. And ready to encourage you or whatever. I like i love :) OVERALL, THANK GOD FOR THE MOST WONDERFUL CHURCH CAMP WITH EVERYBODY :D I didn't do any work though. EXPECTED! Only 253 photos were taken. Facebook hates me and refuses to upload.

Wedding
It was really sweet. Malcolm is super funny! He can never be serious. Their wedding vows were so MUSHY. Ohmygoodness. Like really. I stole a wind wheel home :) They had those standing all around the place. So pretty. The food was alright. I enjoyed my walk along the beach. I was chasing waves with Jay, Jiawen and Joseph. HAHAH. JJJ. Funny. But yeah. It felt really sticky after the seawater dried on my legs. Eeew. It was a starlit night. The scenic night view was beautiful too. Overall, it was great.

NOW. I have to finish that stupid question i'm stuck at for SOOOO long. Crap.

I'm chasing waves alone.