Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Horrible Homework.

Had Chem Lecture yesterday. And Zhu Xiaotian is back! He wore Jonathan's uniform and came into NJ. I got a huge surprise. I couldn't recognise him! Apparently he sat through our chem lecture. LOL. And even took notes. He's such a mugger. But he's going to university soon. So much faster than us! Went home to sleep and slack. I hereby declare: I hate Nghia. He keeps lying and cheating me! Idiot. Travis and i made a pact. He's gonna kill Nghia in Vietnam (for lying to me and making me tell Travis and Travis fell for it as well.) and i'm gonna kill him in Singapore. Double homicide.

Went out to "study" with Yeechin today. Hahaha. Failed at the "study"-ing part totally. Like seriously. Hahaha. Ended up just talking and catching up and all that jazz. Took photos. And i bought her a flower! She was tres surprised :) She had project stuff later on. So i told her people might mistaken her for having a boyfriend because of the pretty flower. And i changed the LED screen thingy on her LG phone to I love C. Hahaha. So i told her to tell her friends her boyfriend's name is Chace and he's the one that gave the flower. HAHAHA. And that he's from NJC. So now i'm sort-of a cool boyfriend of Yeechin's. HAHAHA. I swear. If i was guy, i'd be so hot and totally attract girls. HAHAHAHAH.

Okay. Homework's undone. Likeable or not is showing now. Shall focus on my show.


1 Jun 09, 13:44
wkb: lousy comp. cannot read avi formal :P
Charmaine: So! It's easier for everybody to read that file format okay! =p
1 Jun 09, 01:02
Bao: CAMPC AMPC AMPC AMPCAMPCMAPCMAPMCPAMC
Charmaine: YESYESYESYESYESYES :) I'M SO EXCITED! ARE YOU!

When you enter Nan Hua, you think you'll hate it.
When you leave Nan Hua, you know you'll miss it.